Wednesday, May 29, 2019

New Dies by Joset / Elisabeth Craft Designs I'm Featuring the Parrot and Cat today!

Hi,

here i a New release by Joset Designs / Elizabeth Craft Designs available  and it is Amazing!!!
I'm featuring the Parrot and the Cat today!!

Below is the first card I made using this FUN bird!!



Then I made a more colorful one keeping my cards simple and focusing on the critter....


I love this Fun Parrot so much and know you will too......

Then I made a card I will send to my granddaughter with the Cat.


Love all the Accessories available for the Animals to like the guitar!

Supplies I used here are linked below,  Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly









1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

LOOOOOOVE!!! And that kitty is the perfect card for Camden with that cool guitar!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...