Thursday, May 30, 2019

More New Joset Designs...This Time The Dog and The Elephant!

Hi,

I made several cards using the same style with Joset's / Elizabeth Craft Designs New dies and today I have a cute Dog and an Elephant to show you!

Below is the Sweet Puppy card.....


I decided to make him a little white dog as that's what my dog is....isn't it the cutest??
The sentiment is also New by Joset.....

Here is the Elephant card I created.....


these animals from this release are so much fun.....

I'll be back tomorrow with a few more cards I created!
Thanks for stopping and have a Super day!
XOXO
Kelly





2 comments:

Lin said...

They're adorable, Kelly, and you've brought them to life beautifully!

Regina said...

those are so very cute!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...