Wednesday, May 29, 2019

An Ice Cream Sundae Pop Up For My Brother!

Hi,

My two older brothers both have birthday's this month I made a cake pop up for one brother and thought I'd make an ice cream sundae pop up using dies by Karen Burniston for this brother!  He use to take my little brother and I for ice cream quite often when we were young.  I decided to make the ice cream all of my favorite flavors when I was little, Bubblegum, Licorice and Chocolate :)  YUM!!
I love the SSS brothers die...since I have three it  gets used quite often!

Here is the front of the card.....


And the Fun inside.....


And a closer look at the sundae....


I wanted to make the dish look similar to my Mothers milk glass dishes so ran my ShimmerSheetz through an old embossing folder.
I colored all of the ice cream flavors with Copics!

I love this die set so much the possibilities are endless.
Supplies I used are linked below!
Thanks for stopping by today!!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...