Thursday, May 23, 2019

A Baseball Card for my Grandson!

Hi,

I love the technique Karen Burniston showed a few weeks ago using her Cake Pop Up die for a stage.
Well I thought it would make a perfect baseball field too :)  I used stamps by Waffleflower Crafts for this fun card!
I did not add the catcher as he would have his back facing out...but you get the idea.

Below is the front of the card


I used the Happy Birthday die and slipped off the birthday.

Below is the card opened up!


and a closer look....


Supplies I used for this are linked below.  If you want to watch Karen's video on this go HERE :)

Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...