Thursday, May 9, 2019

Another Cake Pop Up This Time A Masculine One!

Hi,

Today is my big brothers birthday so while I was playing with the Cake Pop Up by Karen Burniston, I decided to make a masculine one...
I used papers by MFT that are retired.  I'm trying to use papers instead of hoard them :)

Here is the front!


I love that Brother die by Simon Says Stamp....it gets lots of use here as I have three brothers that I adore...
The Sentiment is MFT and all other dies are by Karen!

Here is the Inside!



And a Closer look at the cake....


Love this die set but you know that :)
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!!
XOXO
Kelly





1 comment:

Kristen Snoozy said...

Wow! That pop-up cake card is amazing! Crazy cool!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...