Saturday, May 25, 2019

Playing With Old Hero Arts Stamps Inspired by Shari Carroll

Hi,
When I saw Shari's post on Simon Says Stamps Blog yesterday, I knew I had to get out my old Hero Arts shadow stamps and Real Poppy and play!  These stamps were some of my favorites many years ago.
I'm so glad Hero Arts just pulled Real Poppy out of the vault as it is a must have for any stamper....
I decided to make a small set of notecards using my old stamps!


I love how easy it is to create cards with these stamps



Inks used are Hero Arts and Simon Says and are linked below.
Thank you Shari Carroll for always inspiring me and Thanks to Hero Arts for many many happy years of inking and stamping!

Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...