Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Happy Easter with some little Chicks.....

Hi,

I can't get enough of the sweet little basket by Karen Burniston.  I just came home from a crafty weekend with friends and I got a fun little Easter card created using this die and others by Karen.


Here is the card in the closed flat for mailing form....


These Chicks are so sweet...I just Love them!
And all baskets need a chocolate bunny right?

Below is the card Popped Up.....


And another photo.....


These dies are all so fun...lots of uses for this fun basket....
Hope you have a great day!!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...