Tuesday, April 2, 2019

It's Time For This months Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.....

Hi,

It's The Karen Burniston Designer challenge time and this month we are dong Spring and Easter and using Charms and Spring Characters!  I decided to make both an Easter card and a Spring Card combined for my Grandkids!

Here is the front:


And the card opened up :


Below are some close ups and other photos of the cards:



Tomorrow on Karen's Blog you will get to see all of the designers cards and a card and video by Karen that is always Fun!!

Supplies I used today are listed below, Thank You for stopping by.
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...