Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I'm So Hoppy For You.....

Hi,

I played with some cute Reverse Confetti stamps at retreat and colored several on the way home. May I just say I'm in love with these sweet images?  they are so darn cute and fun to color too!!
I made a simple card using the bunny from the Spring Pals set....


I had to give the bunny some heart cheeks :) I backed the cute bunny with MFT papers and used dies by Karen Burniston to frame the scene.

Here is another view....


Supplies I used for this card are linked below....
Thank you for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...