Thursday, March 7, 2019

Playing With Some Fun Stamps By Julie For Ellen Hutson!

Hi,

I Love coffee and Tea cards and stamps to make them are even better!  Julie Ebersole just designed some stamps for Ellen Hutson that were recently released that I love playing with.

Below are a few cards I made, on the first one I used some Hero Arts Stamps (Sadly Discontinued) to create a background a long with some watercolor.


I love the simplicity of Julie's stamps...always so Fun!

Below is the other one I created.....


I added a little cream and fun stuff to my Afogato using enamel accents, beads and Nuvo drops.
The backgrounds were created using Daniel Smith Watercolor and the frames are dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Supplies I used are linked below.

Thanks for stopping by today!!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...