Tuesday, March 5, 2019

It's time for the Karen Burniston designer Cchallenge for March!!

Hi,

It's KB Designer Challenge time and this month we are to incorporate the Tiny Accessories into out cards.... I decided to make a Cat-puccino Birthday card and dress up the kitties...with some glasses and a Crown!

Below is the front of my card using the Latte Love set by Julie Ebersole/ Ellen Hutson, a coffee mark stamp by Brutus Monroe and dies by Karen Burniston..!


Here is the card opened up using the Rocking Rectangle and other fun dies by Karen.


Below is a close up of the dressed up Kitty.....everyone deserves a crown on their birthday!




Tomorrow over at Karen's Blog you can see an Amazing card and video by Karen and all of the DT cards!
Thanks for stopping by
XOXOXO
Kelly











A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...