Tuesday, February 26, 2019

A Card For a Sweet Friend For Her Birthday!

Hi,

I needed to make a card for a good friend for her birthday which is today HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN AICKEN!!  I thought it would be Fun t use the New Latte Love stamp set by Julie Ebersole/Ellen Hutson and put it on one of my favorite Karen Burniston die sets the Circle Tag Book Pop Up!

Below is the card closed.....


And the card opened up.....



And a few close ups so you can better see that cute bunny and bear....



Supplies I used for this are linked below.....Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...