Thursday, February 21, 2019

Playing with the New A Breve Note set by Julie!

Hi,

Have you seen the New stamps and dies just released created by Julie for Ellen Hutson??  Love the Coffee stamps and the New Gerbera Daisy too!  I made a simple card today using the Just A Breve Note set.
I'm headed out of town hopefully.... (It's Snowing 60 miles from here) but I wanted to quickly blog a fun card....


I Love how easy Julie makes it to create simple cards, a little watercolor and wash tape and boom you have a cute card..... :)

Some of the supplies I used are linked below... (Not the Washi as it's from my stash)
Hope you have a great day 
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

FeM said...

I like the background you created.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...