Tuesday, February 19, 2019

My Planner /Journal Opening Pages..... this Is Me

Hi,

I LOVE LOVE the New Elizabeth Craft Designs Planner Essentials and all the dies and stamps available for them.  I decided for the first one that I would make pages of my grand kids just special occasions and things I want to always remember with them.   So my first page is me when I was young, doing my favorite thing (Coloring) wearing a favorite dress I so remember and this photo is also a fave .
I also decided to include the Fun Safari Animals Zebra and Giraffe in my pages.....

Below is the first page...


and the adjacent page


I will add personal little notes and place them in the pockets of these pages.

Here are the pages together!


I'm really excited to have this project that I can take with me where ever I go.....
If you are New to this line, head over to Elizabeth Craft Designs and see all the fun stuff available for the planners....

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...