Friday, March 8, 2019

A Special Card Using Some Older Favorite Hero Arts Stamps!

Hi,

I needed to send a card to someone special that has meant a lot to me over the years.  I'm not very vocal in telling someone how I feel, I'm pretty shy when I am face to face.  Hero Arts has been a long time favorite of mine and I would be nowhere in this stamping word without them.
Below is a card I created for  friend using some favorite Hero Arts.


And another view.....


Love the combination of Daniel Smith Watercolor and Hero Arts Succulents /Cacti.
Supplies I used are linked below, Thanks for stopping by today....
XOXO
Kelly











No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...