Sunday, March 10, 2019

Just Playing.....

Hi,

Sometimes when my mojo fails me I sit down and color something  really love and then grab favorite dies and paper and play!  I have a million cards to get finished in little time and No mojo!!  So I decided to Play :)
Ive always loved the build your own Succulent by Hero Arts (I think it is discontinued)  But I will use it forever because it is a favorite....So I decided to pull it out and color an arrangement.  I stamped and masked and made an arrangement and then cut it on my Brother Scan N Cut....love that thing for many reasons but cutting something there is no dies for is the best!!

Below is the card I created....


And another view


I used the Rocking Rectangle set by Karen Burniston for this is is one of my favorites....

Below is the card opened up!


And another photo....


The Miss you sentiment is MFT, all dies are Karen Burniston and the Succulents are Hero Arts!
All linked below....
Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful Sunday!!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...