Monday, March 11, 2019

Paper Pro's March Challenge Spring Fever!

Hi,

When I think of Spring I usually think of St. Patty's Day as it's my birthday, I also think of Easter and pretty flowers. The Paper Pro's challenge is Spring fever and I chose to make a Spring like birthday card. :)
I used the Woven Basket   Box Card Pop Up by Karen Burniston and stamps by Paper Smooches!

Here is the card in the closed position......


It will fit in a 5x5 square envelope because if the sign I added.
I love these Paper Smooches stamps, I use them at least every March!

Below is the card opened up!


and another view below.....


I love how the Basket looks, its cut out of TH woodgrain card stock.  I used the Woven Basket Box Card Pop Up by Karen Burniston and all stamps are Paper Smooches.
Links for supplies are listed below!

Head over to the following blogs to see the other Paper Pro's creations!




Hope you ave a great day!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...