Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A Twist Panel Pop Up with Watercolored Succulents!

Hi,

Being from AZ I love the colors found in Succulents and Cactus here.....they are super fun to watercolor too :)
I had some cactus paper I loved and so decided to make a Twist Panel Pop Up for a friend....

Below is the front using dies by Karen Burniston!


And the inside :) using stamps by MFT


And a little closer look at the panels


There is something so relaxing about watercolors just love them.
Supplies I used for this card can be found below....
Thank You for stopping today and have a Wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...