Saturday, March 23, 2019

Happy Birthday with Coffee!

Hi,

I needed to make a card for my niece that turns 17 this month.  I usually give her an Amazon gift Card but this year I decided to give her coffee :)
I used dies by Karen Burniston and stamps by Cas-ual Friday's and MFT to create a fun card for her!

Here is the Front


I used an MFT paperback for the fun patterns on the card.

Below is the card opened up!


and a closer look at the pop up!


I hope she will like the card...she is the one that checks the mail on her birthday for a card from me so always try and get it there on time :)

Supplies I used are linked below, thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...