Monday, March 25, 2019

Happy Spring!!

Hi,

Spring is my favorite time of year here even though my allergies usually start to act up!  The weather is perfect and its so beautiful out.....
I made a card for a friend using the Waffle Flower Be Her set and the Circle Tag Pop Up by Karen Burniston!

Below is the front....


And the card opened up!




and a close up.....


I just LOVE those sweet animals from the Waffleflower Be Her set.....
and the Circle Tag Book Pop Up is one of my favorites!

Supplies i used are linked below, Thanks for stopping and have a great Monday!
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...