Sunday, March 17, 2019

A Fun Unicorn Birthday Card For A three Yer Old!

Hi,

My friends sweet granddaughter is turning three this month, she asked me idc I could make a card for Clara with a Unicorn!  Well I had just gotten this sweeeeeeet stamp set by Waffleflower for my birthday and it was perfect!  I decided to use the Woven Basket Box Card Pop Up by Karen Burniston and make a Castle like card  using some dies from the Castle Pop Up as well....

Here is the card in the closed position for mailing.....


And the card Popped Up!!


And another view......


I think she will love this card, I'm in love with that sweet unicorn and her friends!
Supplies I used are linked below.

Thank you for stopping today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...