Monday, February 4, 2019

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge LOVE With A Little Chocolate!

Hi,

It's time for this months Karen Burniston designer challenge and our theme is love and as a bonus a little chocolate  :)

I have had this chocolate chip cookie stamp for many many years it was made by Alias Smith and Rowe and I have always loved it.  Well I thought what fun it would be to use the New Pop Up Basket die set and add a dozen chocolate chip cookies... the sentiment stamp I used is by Stamps by Judith.
All other dies are by Karen Burniston from her recent release :)

Below is my card......


And another view.....



And a closer look of how is goes flat for mailing :)



All supplies are listed below except for the two stamps used

Head over to karenburniston.com on Wednesday and be inspired by the DT and Karen will have an awesome video and card as well!

XOXO
Kelly






A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...