Sunday, February 3, 2019

A Valentine Transformation using New Dies by Joset Designs!



Hi,

I was looking at the New Giraffe by Joset Designs and thought he would make a cute cow with just a few adjustments......
I turned the nose around so the nostrils were closer to the bottom lowered his head to his body and colored some cow spots..... Don't you think he is cute?
The new Safari release available at Elizabeth Craft Designs is so much Fun....and I love the Chunky Pickett  Fence too!
Below is the card I created......


And another view.......



The Sentiment is also New by Joset Designs....
Supplies I used are linked below.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.....

XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...