Friday, February 8, 2019

A Little Monkey Love!

Hi,

I had a play with Joset's New Monkey from Elizabeth Craft Designs and made it into a little Valentine.... I love her New Safari Animals they are los of fun!

Below is the card I created.....


And another view......


I colored my monkey and the background using Daniel Smith Watercolors.....
Easy Peasy!
'm late on my Valentines so I'll save this for when I want to send a love note to the kids....
Either my girls or Camden of course,

Supplies I used are listed below.
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day.....
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...