Saturday, February 9, 2019

Another Chocolate Chip Cookie card....for a Friend!

Hi,

When I was making the Cookie Basket from the KB DT Challenge I cut out several more cookies so I thought I'd use them on the new Oval Pop Up die set....

Below is the front o the card using some more new dies just released




And the Inside.....


And another view.....


Sorry I used stamps that are old and discontinued but they do need to get used once in a while :)
Love that I can send non fattening chocolate chip cookies to a friend.

Available supplies I used are listed below.....
This Karen Burniston release is the BEST.....
XOXO
Kelly









No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...