Monday, February 11, 2019

A Double Wide Basket , (Bassinet) Using Dies By Karen Burniston!

Hi,

Last week Karen Burniston took a challenge from a gal that wondered if there was any way to make the New Woven Basket a little larger.....
She did a live video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FoS4nVdv9Q&fbclid=IwAR30gRWnl4EC-r5r8rAIEyjHP3dy1FfqpohuxujnDBjrxaTWAep3c6QW8c0  ) on showing how to do this and I immediately thought of a picnic basket or a bassinet for a baby!  My photo type was an experiment and not perfect, but it sure was fun to create something totally different then all the cute little woven baskets I have been making. I did mine a little different staying with a curve on the top so it looked bore like a Bassinet? :)

Below is the card....


I sure don't have a lot of baby stamps so will have to work on getting a few as I used a very old Stamping Up stamp for this sentiment.....
I used Chameleon Markers and Color Tops to color the cute little baby charms just released by Karen.
The Congrats is also a new set and it's a great one too!

Here is another pic.....


And one where it is folded flat to mail in a larger envelope.....


This die set is a Must for any crafter...there are so many possibilities and smiles to be created :)

Supplies I used are linked below,
Thank you for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Linda said...

Kelly,
My son and his wife are expecting their first baby in June and I would love to replicate this baby card for her shower. Can you tell me how you made the curved inserts in the basket? I would really appreciate the help. Thanks so much! You are a great inspiration to me. Your friend in Pennsylvania, Linda Walter

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...