Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Love Themed Ocean Pop Up!

Hi,

Have you seen the NEW dies by Karen Burniston??  They are pre selling Now!!  I love this collection sooooooooo much and know you will too!!

I decided to make a Circle Tag Book Pop Up and do it in a Love theme but I turned the Heart Pivot Panel upside down and created an ocean scene :)

Here is the Front:
I used the New Love word set on the front a lone with Nature and Tropical Scene edges....


And the card opened up......


I used the  Heart Pivot Panel ,Ocean Animals and Octopus along with the Tropical Scene for a Fun ocean scene....

Below is a closer look.....


Hope you like this fun card and it inspires you.......
Supplies I used are linked below!

Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly







No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...