Saturday, January 26, 2019

Crazy 4 Challenges Card for a Celebration!

Hi,

This week for the Crazy 4 Challenge Blog we are doing celebration cards!  I decided to make a card for my daughter for her birthday using New dies by Karen Burniston!!  This is the  Woven Basket  Box Card.....I used an oval on the front from the New Oval Charm Pop Up and the Big Happy Birthday this is an older die.
Here is the front of the card.....


Another view.....


And this is how the card looks folded flat for easy mailing.....
LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!!!!


Supplies I used on this are linked below.....

Thank you for stopping by and head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog and play this week!!

XOXO
Kelly










1 comment:

StampOwl said...

beautiful Kelly, so glad you are playing along with us this month :)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...