Sunday, January 27, 2019

A Sympathy Card for a Dear Friend

Hi,

Sympathy cards are never fun to make but lately I find myself needing more and more.... I recently needed to make a card for a friend that lost her Mother and thought the New Basket Pop Up by Karen Burniston filled with forget me nots would be perfect!

Below is the card I created.....


I used the New Oval Pop Up decorator dies to make a label for the sentiment on the front....

Here is another view....



And a Photo of how the card folds flat for mailing....just love this die set!!!


Supplies for this fun card are linked below....
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...