Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Hello Cutie Do You Like My Ride?

Hi,

Those of you that know mw know that I love me some Pink it has a special meaning to me....
I just got back from my 6 month Oncho apt and all bone scans and blood tests and levels were perfect!!  I know a lot of this has to do with my weight loss and how healthy I eat now, and I'm super Happy!!!

  And that calls for a Happy card using the New release by Joset for Elizabeth Craft Designs!

I used the New Zebra, the New Safari Jeep and the Party Accessories a long with several other things by  Elizabeth Craft Designs!


Here is another view.......


This release is so much fun......
All supplies are linked below!
Thank yo for stopping and have a great day.....
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...