Saturday, January 19, 2019

A Sketch for this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges Blog!

Hi,

This week on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog we are playing with a sketch #C4C466


I decided to use some New dies by Karen Burniston coming soon.....for the Inside but Followed the sketch loosely on the front :)



Here is the Inside using the New Oval Frames Pop Up and Baby charms available for preorder on January 21st at karenburniston.com


Love these sweet charms and this die set so much....lots of possibilities!!
Here is a closer look at the charms.....


Head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog and play with the sketch!

Thanks for stopping today and have a Wonderful weekend.....
XOXO
Kelly






1 comment:

Dena J said...

Gorgeous pink card!! What a fun pop up inside.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...