Wednesday, January 16, 2019

How About Another Peek of New Dies by Karen Burniston???

Hi,

I'm her with a third peek of New dies by Karen Burniston available for preorder on the 21st!

I used the Circle Tag Pop Up for this card a long with the Heart Pivot Panels and Love You from the Word Set #9  Love!

Here is the Front


And The Inside.....




I used the Alphabet Caps and sentiments by MFT to complete the Inside.
This paper is by Hobby Lobby it's always been one of my favorites.....

Stay Tuned for Saturday when I play with the Crazy 4 Challenges girls and bring you another peel :)

Thank you for stopping and have a great day!!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...