Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year with a Fun Birthday Card for the KB Designer Challenge!!

Hi,

Happy 2019!!!  I'm getting a late start getting the posted I'm just getting over being sick and the Holidays were crazy busy for me!
Anyhow it is designer challenge time and this month we are showing something New... as in a technique or stamp or die....
Well I Loved Karen's card for our ink it challenge so much, I knew I had to try it!  I also needed a birthday card for my youngest and she loves red wine so.....I pretty much copied her card and put my spin on it!

Here is the front of my card!


and another view of the front.....


I used some pretty vibrant colors for this, Distress Oxides on the tag book and watercolor on the charms.

Here is the card opened up!


Sentiments are by MFT.....So Fun!

Here is a Close up....


Supplies I used for this project are linked below....
If you would like to see Karen's Video on how to do this go HERE.

Tomorrow over at Karenburniston.com you will get to see All the designers cards and a video and card by Karen you won't want to miss :)

Thanks for stopping today!!
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

What a super card! Love all the details, Jo x

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...