Friday, January 4, 2019

I'm the Guest on Crazy 4 Challenges Group this Month!

Hi,

Our theme this week is a favorite.... in my case I Love to make Pop Up's and the Tag Book Pop Up is definitely a favorite and so is the subject on this card, Coffee!! Then there is my favorite color on the card too..... :)

Here is the card is the closed position!


And the card opened up......


And a little closer look....


This is a Doubled Spinner a technique taught by Karen Burniston and you can see the video HERE on it....So much Fun!!

Supplies other than the paper, ribbon, and background stamp I used on the front .... are linked below!  Thanks for stopping by and head over to the C4C blog and be inspired by the other girls!

XOXO
Kelly







2 comments:

StampOwl said...

Glad to have you playing with us this month. Loving your tag book

The Craft Princess said...

I absolutely love that you made a card from tags!!! And the pop-ups are great! So creative :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com (P.S. we are having our 1 year Anniversary Celebration giveaway this month with some great prizes!)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...