Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Elizabeth Craft Designs December Challenge !

Hi,

It's the last Elizabeth Craft Designs challenge for the year and this month our theme is Garden Notes Frame it / Stitched Inspiration.   I LOVE LOVE Susan's Frame It dies..... I use them all the time when I want a window.
Below is the card I created using Susan's Large Poinsettia and other dies linked below. I also used the A Way With Words small Merry Christmas.


I Love doing these flowers...they are actually addicting and a lot easier than you would think!

Below is a close up......


For a chance to wil 20.00 to the Elizabeth Craft Designs store, head to the BLOG and answer this months question by commenting on their blog.

Hope you have a great day......
XOXO
Kelly








A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...