Wednesday, December 12, 2018

A Special card for a friend.....

Hi,

I was so excited when Simon Says Stamp came out with some great dies to use for breast cancer cards!  I know I will use them tons in making cards for my surgeons office.
I have a special friend that is fighting breast cancer right now and wanted to make her a special card.

Here is the Front:


I used a sentiment die by SSS and flowers by Karen Burniston on the front.

Here is the Inside:


Again dies on the inside are by Karen Burniston and ribbon and sentiment by Simon Says Stamp!
Supplies I used are linked below....

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day!!
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

Cards To Friend said...

Nice article, thanks for shearing with us. keep us updating.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...