Sunday, December 9, 2018

A Penguin card for a Friend.....



Hi,

I know I have made several of the Explosion Pop Up cards lately, after I made the last one my Daughters MIL wanted one for a friend.....
She is pretty good to my girl so of course I said I would :)



Here is the Front:


I used a paper pack by My Mind's Eye (12 Day's of Christmas I think retired) and dies by Karen Burniston!

Below is the card opened with the cute penguin......


And another view......



A little close up of the scene.....


Supplies I used are linked below......
Thank You so much for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...