Friday, December 7, 2018

Im on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog with a Fun Tutorial!

Hi,

I like to make little treats for my grandkids and the Pillow Box with Handle die is such a fun one to put something little for them in. I made them a Hot Chocolate Pillow Boxes that we could do next time I'm up this weekend when I get to see them.....



All stamps and dies are by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  Head over to their blog HERE to see more photo's and the full tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

joneson said...

Customized Pillow Boxes with your brand logo and text on them can help you sell better in the market. Custom Pillow Boxes is an ideal choice for corporate gifts, trade shows, exhibitions, and other promotional events. You can choose from the traditional, modern, or contemporary style of custom pillow packaging boxes. Increase your corporate identity with stylish, modern, and trendy designs that suit your corporate image.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...