Thursday, December 6, 2018

My 2018 Christmas Card....

Hi,

 December is really busy I wasn't sure I was going to get cards made this year.    After receiving my first card from a friend, I decided to look at the same company she used for a simple option and I found one that was perfect for me at Tailored Expressions! I did not make tons but it feels so good to get cards made this year.

Below are some photo's of the cards....





The Tree stamp and dies are Tailored Expressions I glittered the stars using SMG by Elizabeth Craft Designs and the Gold Rim is also done by a Susan's Garden/Elizabeth Craft Designs die.
The Gold foil paper is from Hobby Lobby.

Hope you have a great day today.....I'm headed up to spend time with my kiddo's!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...