Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Karen Burniston December Designer Challenge!

Hi,

It's time for the December Karen Burniston Designer Challenge, this month we are using inks or pastes as our theme is Ink It!
I decided to use all white card stock and ink everything even the ribbon......

Here is the front of my card:


I'm using the Tag Book Pop Up a long with some Christmas dies by Karen....

Heere is the inside:


another shot.....


and a few close ups:



Wednesday over at karenburniston.com you will get to see ALL of the designers cards and a card and video by Karen you won't want to miss!

Supplies I used for my card are linked below, Thank You for stopping by today....
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

cghundley said...

Love this tag die
and your card is
too cute.
Carla from Utah

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...