Thursday, November 29, 2018

A Fun Pop Up Card for a Child

Hi,

I made this card for a less fortunate child for Christmas.... Pop Up's are so much fun and for sure will make a child smile!

Here is the front of my card.....


I used some soft patterned papers by Moda Scrap and dies by Karen Burniston.....

Here is the card opened up!


I love Karen's little penguin so much and he was perfect for my scene!

Here is a closer look....

Supplies I used for this card are linked below.....
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO
Kelly






1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Adorable! Any child would love this--a big child, too! ;)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...