Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A Merry Christmas Card with an Explosion Pop Up Inside!

Hi,

I had a chance to play a little this morning with some older patterned paper I had.  I usually have a really hard time with mixing lots of patterns on a card but today I did just that.....
All dies are by Karen Burniston and the papers are by Simple Stories...

Here is the front of the card.....


and the Fun inside......



I just love the Explosion Pop Up and it can be used for any occasion too!
I used the Tree from the Tree Pop Stand and added to the Pop Up on the card.

Supplies I used for this card are linked below....
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly




5 comments:

Natalia Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalia Scott said...

So beautiful! Really you made such a good card! Do you suggest some Quotes about Christmas Eve?

inspirational quotes about christmas giving
best christmas quotes from movies
tiny tim christmas carol quotes
awesome funny christmas wallpapers
good morning merry christmas eve

sanpiseth40 said...

Hi Guys this is very wonderful site.I am very likely to this site.i have more information from this site thanks for sharing
หนังไทย

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such great information with us. I hope you will share some more info about "greeting cards". Please keep sharing.

Merry Christmas Greeting Cards

Alisha Marie said...

Top Merry Christmas Sms, Wishes, Shayari, Messages
Best Christmas Card Sayings And Wishes
Christmas Card Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Images

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...