Thursday, November 22, 2018

A Way with Words Gable Box with Winter Treats!

Hi,

Several of the ECD and A Way With Words DT's created something using the Gable Box die, the post with all of the creations is on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today!
I created a simple little window treat box that could be easily duplicated for friends or a party.


I just love this treat box !

Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to see All of the fun creations......

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day...
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Quietfire said...

Thanks so much for playing and making such "cool" boxes Kelly! Now try not to eat the props! :-)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...