Sunday, September 23, 2018

A Sunny Card with the New Adirondack Chair Pop Up by Karen Burniston!

Hi,

One of my favorite dies by Karen Burniston Was the older version of her Adirondack Chair Pop Up, Im so glad she brought it back....its a Fun set and can be made for any occasion.
I made my card today a Sunny little beach scene that can be given to a friend.....

Here is the front!

Both sentiments I used on these are very old stamps made by Imaginations.
Below is the card in the open position :)


I could have created an L bracket to hold the crab and the sun but on this card I used the  pop up box  die from the Frame Pull Pop Up set.
Supplies I used are linked below.....Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly




2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute! I'm glad she brought that chair die back, too! And I love the classic quote--it's just perfect! Someone should bring that back, too ;)

AScrapOfKindness said...

What a wonderful card! It gives off a very relaxed beach vibe. I will be borrowing some elements for my best friend's very special birthday card. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...