Friday, September 28, 2018

A Quick Post Showing a Card Kit for my Granddaughter using a die by Karen Burniston!

Hi,

A few months ago Camden asked me if I could just make her a bunch of cards that said thank you :)
Well if you have grandchildren , you don't ever want to turn them down.  I'm heading up to Phoenix to watch the kids for a few days so I thought I would die cut some of the New Thank You by Karen Burniston in several colors and give them to her with blank cards and envelopes and some glue in the fine liner applicator also available on Karen's websight.  I love All of her big word die so I am going to link them below for you to see they are all my faves.....

Here is the Kit!



I think she will love doing this herself....can't wait to give it to her!!

Hope you have a great weekend I know I will :)
XOXO
Kelly



3 comments:

donna mikasa said...

What a fun project for Camden, and such a great idea, too!
Have fun while you're there--a Mimi crafting retreat! :)

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cute idea! Have fun with the grands.

Unknown said...

Hillary and Obama are giving loads of money to Google, Facebook and Twitter to steal the election and put crooked
democatic politicians back in power to push open borders Look at this

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...