Thursday, September 20, 2018

A Tag Book House Pivot Panel using New Dies by Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I Love all the fun dies just released by Karen Burniston.  The New Pivot Panels The House (used Here) and the Tree PP are so much Fun!  You can Put them in several of the pop ups or in a card on their own.  I'm using it in a Tag Book Pop Up today I made for my daughter to give a client for a purchase of a new home.

Here is the Front:


The Big Thank You on the front is another New KB die.... I specifically asked for this one and know I will be using it tons!!!

And another view.....


Here is the card in the open position....


The Patterned paper is some from my old stash, I just loved all the fun colors in it so grabbed some coordinating card stock!


All the items I used are linked below except for the Patterned Paper and Ribbon.
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day.....
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...