Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge "Charmed"

Hi,

It's time for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge for August and this month we are playing with her Charm dies!  She has sooooooo many fun ones but for my card I'm focusing on the Beach charms. I used the Charm Accordion for my card and reversed accordion areas as Karen showed in her July Video.

Here is the front of my card.....


I also used her New Word set 6 Summer for the Hello !

Below is the card opened up!


I used the Cross Hatched Rectangles and sit it down to hold my sentiment!
I stamped the background with a cover a card by Impression Obsession and the stamped sentiments are My Favorite Things and Simon Says Stamp for the Life is Better In Flip Flops(Which I think id retired)!



Here are closer looks at the pages.....



Wednesday on karenburniston.com you will get to see all the cards by the design team and Karen will have a video and card that you won't want to miss....
Supplies I used for my card are linked below....
Thank You for stopping by and have a Super Day!!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...