Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I'm on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog with a Colorful Birthday Card!

Hi,

I just Love the New Big Balloon from A Way With Words/ Suzanne Cannon for Elizabeth Craft Designs! Since it's my turn on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to do a tutorial, I thought I would do a card using the Balloon and another fun die by A Way With Words called Butterfly Flourish.

Here is the Card I created.....





And a Close Up!




Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog for the full tutorial and more info.....

And as a Bonus I made a Card using the Positive parts of the Die Cut..... It's funny how it looks sooooo different from the brightly colored balloon!





Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...