Monday, August 13, 2018

Focus on the New Stamps and Dies just released by Joset Designs/Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi,

Today the Elizabeth Craft Designs Design Team is focusing on the New release by Joset Designs!
So many Fun and Cute New dies and two awesome stamp sets with sentiments!
My house is a construction zone and I'm out of my stamp room because of a flood so I only have one card to show you today....I can't wait to play with all of the new dies and stamps!

For today I'm playing with the Snowflakes, the Penguin and the Words 5 Winter!
Here is my card.....



I just Love the New Christmas and Winter Characters......they are so sweet!

Head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog and be inspired by all of the projects by my teammates!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back soon creating....
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...