Monday, August 20, 2018

More Balloons!!!!

Hi,

I Love a die that can pretty much stand alone on a card.....like this New Balloon Die by Suzanne Cannon available at Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Fitst I watercolored a rainbow colored balloon and added Suzanne's New Happy Birthday sentiment stacked and clear embossed for some shine.


and a closer look.....


Then I watercolored a piece of wc paper and added ECD double sided adhesive on top after it dried, removed the backing and rubbed in Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter....
You can faintly see the watercolors and its so sparkly and Fun!


and a close look


I love these dies and know I will use them a lot for quick fun Birthday cards!

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...